A safety device triggered through their mobile phone
We know that as a business owner, you’ll never want your lone workers in any sort of danger.
You may already provide a personal safety device, but can you guarantee it’s connected, and someone is ready to attend if a situation occurs?
With our SOS solution, your guards and lone workers can quickly activate the help function which lets us know their location and allows it to be tracked in real-time.
Working on iPhone, Android or through a web browser for other devices – should a worker feel threatened they can press the SOS ‘help’ button, press the phone’s power button or shake the phone.
This immediately sends an alert to other enabled devices. As well as the SOS app, there’s the SOS track me management function where workers can press the track me button which allows you to follow their route in real time – giving you both peace of mind.
Already have personal safety devices? Can it match the features of our SOS solution below?
- Service availability
- We check the phone networks, web response and our platform routinely and alert you straight away of any downtime.
- The discreet actions to raise an alarm will allow workers to feel comfortable in triggering a response even in a high stress situation.
- Once an alarm is triggered, 10 seconds of audio will be recorded and sent to help you verify the severity of the issue.
- Locations are continuously transmitted, showing where someone was and where they are now.
- The SOS CMS platform detects any loss of communication from your phone, so it can either send a text or alert someone else if a lone worker triggers an alarm.